Decorating your baby's room? This is what you need
Are you already busy decorating your baby's room? Decorating the baby's room is not only fun and enjoyable, but also an important part of the anticipation of the arrival of a little one. Whether you already have a clear idea of your dream room for your baby or still need some help, we would like to help you with an overview of essential furniture for a beautiful and practical nursery!
Decorating the baby's room: a list of essential furniture in the baby's room!
- A baby bed for your newborn baby. You need a crib, co-sleeper, baby bed or convertible bed with a well-fitting mattress and fitted sheet for a good night's sleep for your baby. A crib or co-sleeper is suitable for the first 6 months.
- A changing table with a handy changing pad should not be missing for changing and dressing your child. On the dresser, a barrier is very handy: this ensures that the changing pad remains on the dresser. But this also allows you to maintain eye contact with your baby while changing. Moreover, you stand with your back straight while changing, when you have a wash cushion with barrier on the dresser.
- A wall shelf is important to have changing supplies within easy reach, but these items should also be safely out of your little one's reach.
- Also choose a comfortable chair in your nursery: ideal for breastfeeding, but also for cuddling moments with your baby.
- And then, of course, a solid wardrobe: with shelves, a hanging rod and quality hinges and drawer rails. Bear in mind that your baby is growing, so the closet must also be suitable for the clothes of your toddler and older child. The quality of the hinges and rails is essential for this. At Bopita you can rely on solid hinges and locks of the wardrobe doors and commode drawers. Choose soft-close doors and drawers for safety around your baby. This is not only convenient when opening and closing the closet or dresser daily, but also safe to use around your baby.
Go for timeless baby room furniture
Go for a timeless design that is not only beautiful now, but also 10-20 years from now. With Bopita, you can rely on solid designs, solid materials and good hardware, essential to the durability of the wardrobe and dresser. Think ahead, because a baby room closet can last a lifetime. Choose a design that you won't get tired of easily and is also suitable for the nursery of your future toddler, preschooler and teenager!