Order picker for the warehouse of Bopita in Elst Gld. (40 hours)
For our distribution center we are looking for an order picker. In this position you will pick independently and in duo teams the articles, flat packed furniture, and take care of the preparation for shipments. You work in a small team and the work is varied and challenging.
What will you be doing?
As an order picker at Bopita (Lion International B.V.) your work consists out of the following activities:
- with a pick list you collect, both by hand and with the help of a forklift and reach truck, the correct goods. These are parcels up to 220 cm length and max. 30 kg
- you prepare the goods as compact as possible on pallets
- you make the pallets ready for shipping by sealing them and putting the right stickers on them
- you help with loading and unloading trucks
Who are you?
For this job it is important that you are physically strong to do this work. You are a real hands-on and hard worker.
Furthermore, it is important that you
- have a valid forklift or reach truck certificate or that you are willing to get the certificate
- are accurate and you have a sense of responsibility
- work as safely as possible
- are flexible and you have a positive attitude
- you can work well with other colleagues
- you are available full time (40 hours)
What can you expect from us?
- an informal working atmosphere in an experienced team, where there is space for ideas to improve the logistics processes.
- we offer you a nice job in daytime with working hours from Monday till Friday from 6.30 am till 3.15 pm
- an excellent salary in line with the position and your (work) experience
- a good pension plan, 30 days of holiday as standard (on a basis of a full-time contract), holiday money, travel allowance and the prospect of a permanent contract.
Are you excited and do you recognize yourself in the above?
Please send an email with your personal motivation, CV and photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The selection procedure for this job includes a 1-day trial period to give you a good impression of the work.