Highchair with brace Stully Matt Black/Natural
The Stully high chair is the chair where the child can easily get in and out of. The two steps make getting in and out child's play and the chair can be used for years. From 6 months onwards, the chair can be used with the brace. The brace provides a safe seat. From the age of 36 months, the brace can be removed and the child can learn to climb in and out of the chair using the 2 steps.
This high chair has been tested and meets all safety standards. It also has a high-quality finish with a water-based lacquer. Not only child friendly, but also environmentally friendly. Due to its compact shape, this high chair fits at almost any dining table, but the chair can also be placed freely in the room. The convenient handle and plastic floor glides make this solid chair easy to move without damaging the floor. High chair Stully is expandable with a dining tray, equipped with a practical raised edge. An optional cushion set provides a soft seating area. The matching storage bag can be used to store toys, for example. Dining tray, cushion set and storage bag can be ordered separately, not included.
- No need for back straining lifting;
- conforms to TÜV safety certificate EN-14988-1;
- made of 100% FSC European beech wood;
- the leather is vegetable tanned;
- finished with a water-based lacquer so child friendly and environmentally friendly;
- Dutch design, produced in Europe;
- sustainable in use;
- extra-long warranty of 7 years against manufacturer's defects in case of normal use and maintenance